Posted by : Unknown Saturday, March 23, 2013

 Reflection: As you can see from my table below, i showed some improvements in shooting. For example in week 1, i just made one short distance shoot, in week 2, i made one lay up shoot, and in week 3, i made 2 short distances shoot. Well, i think lay up is quite difficult because i need to jump high and my jumps weren't quite high that time. Short distance shoot is quite easy for me, because i don't really need to jump high to make a shoot. 




Shot
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Lay Up
0/3
1/3
1/3
Short Distance
1/4
1/4
2/4
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Pageviews . oAo"


How often do you listen to music?

Powered by Blogger.

Hi I'm Raihan, Nice to meet you and Welcome to my Blog . :3

Fans? Oh, Folllowers . OuO"

Copyright © Raihan's Academic Blog . -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan