Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 11, 2012


"Where do scientists work?" , this question is quite ridiculous because obviously, scientists work in the lab. But scientist not all scientists work in the lab, some scientists work outside the earth and went to the moon. Astronauts are also scientists you know, they observe and research new things there.

I'm not too creative, but i enjoy making poster with my friends. We're quite cooperative, even though we are quite slow in doing this poster. I like how the result came up despite our slow progress in doing the poster.  :3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Pageviews . oAo"


How often do you listen to music?

Powered by Blogger.

Hi I'm Raihan, Nice to meet you and Welcome to my Blog . :3

Fans? Oh, Folllowers . OuO"

Copyright © Raihan's Academic Blog . -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan