Posted by : Unknown Thursday, September 27, 2012



MY REFLECTION ON MY FIRST CHAPTER TEST RESULT.

Last week, i had my  Math assessment, my score is higher than i expected, i got 95% . I got one mistake because i was careless. The material for the test are Prime numbers, Prime Factors, Least Common Factor, Highest Common Factor and Squares & Cubes. Ms.May will give us a re-test at the upcoming Friday. I will try to add the 5% and gain 100% !  :3

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Pageviews . oAo"


How often do you listen to music?

Powered by Blogger.

Hi I'm Raihan, Nice to meet you and Welcome to my Blog . :3

Fans? Oh, Folllowers . OuO"

Copyright © Raihan's Academic Blog . -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan